You can use a Chromecast device to show a Chrome tab or your screen on your TV.
You can show most web content. Some plugins won’t work, like Silverlight, QuickTime, and VLC.
To show Chrome on your TV, you’ll need:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Cast.
- Choose the Chromecast device where you want to watch the content.
- If you’re already using the Chromecast, your content will replace what’s on your TV.
- When you’re done, to the right of the address bar, click Cast Stop casting.
What you’ll see in Chrome
- When your tab is being shown on a TV, you’ll see Display .
- To the right of the address bar, next to your extensions, you’ll see Active Cast .
To use a shortcut in Chrome, add the Cast button.
Cast videos and media
- On the video or