You can set permissions for a site without changing your default settings.
Change settings for all sites
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Select the permission you want to update.
To change permissions and data storage on all sites you’ve visited, you can also select View permissions and data stored across sites.
- Cookies: Cookies are files created by websites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information. Learn more about managing cookies.
- Images: Images are allowed by default.
- Handlers: Chrome allows external applications and web services to open certain links. For example, certain links can open a site like Gmail or a program like iTunes. If you set a default action for a type of link but want